A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
it's NEW MOON, peeps !
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 | 1 comments

Hello, peeps ! Morning here.. =) Am still sleepy, until I saw this thingy from @eonline at twitter.
OK, I admit it. Not so sleepy again because of THIS one, not the OTHER one (sorry, Bella.. ;D )

Totally can't wait for the movie. Gosh, it's still on September. While you're waiting for the movie, here are some interesting things I found on the site.
DuWop's Lip Venom V

Guess this lip gloss will make your mouthpiece looking bloody delicious ! ahahaha..

Skybar's Twilight Edition

Hallmark's Valentine Card

Board Game - Twilight Edition
Good companion for sleepover party or family gathering.Available at Amazon.com

Cullen clan's Birthday Card
(Guess, you'll have a long life receiving this birthday card..lol)

Twilight : Director's Notebook
Already in the book store.

Well, I'm not that big fans of Twilight Saga.. =) Just want to share some stuffs with you, peeps.. Happy waiting for New Moon.. ;)

Ah, yea. Am going to college today, do something with my classes registration. Going to do it at home, I just want to meet my besties there.. ;D We're going to watch UP today.
CAN'T WAIT !!

Labels: , , ,