A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
stunning fanning
Thursday, November 19, 2009 | 5 comments

Well, well, well..do you happen to know who's this girl on the cover of December Teen Vogue ?


Yep, it is DAKOTA FANNING !

She is super stunning in this shoot and makes me kinda feeling like, " What ? Is she Dakota Fanning ? I mean, she's cool here..I don't recognize her at first, but hell yeah, she's my favorite !"

Here are several pics from her photoshoot..





And this one is favorited by me, Neno, and Just Jared Jr.



she's amazing.. :)

After playing a part on PUSH , she's stole everyone attention for her come back .
Apparently she's all grown up and look great ! ;) She's taking a part in New Moon too.. What a great actress, she is..


Labels: ,