A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
RIP Wolly (July 2009 - August 2009)
Monday, August 3, 2009 | 2 comments

When I woke up this morning, I got this bad feeling. I mean, I didn't feel quite well and my emotion is kinda up and down. It's happened this morning when I was preparing some coffee and toast for breakfast. My little brother visited our rabbit's cage and found that one of the rabbit was freezing. And when I came there, I felt worse. My lovely little rabbit, Wolly, died.

It's sad because she's the rabbit that I always want. For the last month, we've spent time together. I always play with her in the evening, before take a shower. I love to call her like this " Wolly, Wolly, come here little girl !" and I will take her to the garden and play together. I do truly feeling lost her..

But thing that I regret is the fact that I'm not visiting her for this whole week. I was staying in my Grandma place for 3 days, and after that I just playing all along and not put any attention to her.. =( I'm a bad rabbit owner.. It's ironic, because yesterday I watched re-run of Oprah's show, saying that her dog , Solomon, is died. At that time, I was thinking, luckily my rabbit is not dead..
But this morning, everything's change : I've lost my Wolly.

This is the picture of Wolly with my little brother. I've never take any picture with her, because I think I'll do it on the other time. Guess I have no more time with her..


RIP WOLLY (JULY 2009 - AUGUST 2009)

Labels: