A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
the art of being alone
Thursday, August 6, 2009 | 3 comments

by the time i wrote this, i felt so damn alone.
i was in my aunt's house, due to several college stuffs. well, i had fun with my besties but it's on tuesday. yesterday i met my cousin and had a lunch with my dad, but it's yesterday.

gee, am so boredddd !
there's no one to talk to. NO ONE. since this morning, i was only talking to my laptop. damn, it's not even a real conversation.

so what i did whole this time is looking at my twitter account, searching for some interesting pictures and some news. so far, i found myself looking @mrskutcher twitpic and enjoying her wonderful-goodlooking-gorgeous-husband.. lol

ohhhh, goddddd. please, just send someone who can cheer up my dayyyy !


picture of jackson rathbone (jasper hale - twilight saga).
somehow, i think this picture best portraying the art of being alone.

Labels: