A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
the (last) girl's time !
Sunday, May 31, 2009 | 2 comments

aloha..

It's been a while for me not visiting my blog. Today is the last day of May 2009, tomorrow is 1st of June 2009, which is the day I'll go to my internship at Puncak, it is located on a tea garden. I'll go there with my bestie, Gita Monanti. Yeap, all of my friends said that both of us truly unseparable..LOL.

Here's some picture a few days ago when my friend, Molina, having a suprise at her birthday..

The Birthday girl is the one on white shirt holding an orange box

Gita Monanti -Risfania Swardita - Me


We had a wonderful lunch at Hanamasa (food on Molina..LOL) Such a great food after those exam !!

Eat, eat, and EAT..we LOVE eat ! (kiss)

Anisa Rahmalia - Irma Lubis - Gita Monanti - Baitha Santika - Suci Ramdania

Cella Carissa - Me - Widya Fitriani

Then we continue to the karaoke place at Ciwalk..Sing along and more "Jai Ho" song played..Hehe..We really love The Pussycat Dolls version, it's such a cool song..hoho..


And since this is the end of the 6th semester, we're all heading on different way to our internship..Means that we're separated for the next 3 months ! Oh, no..I am totally gonna miss you all, girls..Gonna miss my family, my campus, and all of my mates !!

Well, I'm not gonna doing any online contact at least for the rest 1 month..Haaaa..
Se ya, people ! (kiss)







Labels: