A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
←
→
(sometimes) we just can't get everything that we want
Sunday, March 8, 2009 | 0 comments

Have you ever felt like you're find your half ? Seems like you're totally fall deep in love ? I think I do feel it lately..
But since there's a super big burden blocking our way, we decided not to start it. Ok, rewind. It's ME, who decided not to start it. I hate to suffering when I am actually in love. Soo..Let's just kills those butterflies on my stomach..=(

LY, D !
I know you love me and I DO love you,too. Too bad, it's not about time..'Cos the longer we keep it, the more we both will hurt..

Astalavista !

*soundtrack : twentyfirstnight - track 12

Labels: