A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
of accident and temple and God
Thursday, February 7, 2013 | 0 comments

Lately I got myself injured, around three times.

I got my foot thumb cut, bleeding pretty much and I had to go to the hospital to check on it. Second one, my feet (the left one again), accidentally hit a solid metal table at Pepper Lunch Gandaria City. I mean... Hello, the previous injury wasn't heal yet, and now, the new one was already made.
And two days ago, I got my index finger got cut by a cake knife. And I was cleaning it when I got cut, not even when I'm using it... lol.

Boyfriend commented "Go to the temple please, pray" . Maybe he meant that I should pray so accident won't come near me... What a thoughtful boyfriend I got here...

Talking about my boyfriend, he's planning to go to the temple. He got some problem related with work and the government. Be though, Darling... It's just funny how he related his problem with God (I used to think that he's an atheist though, well he's kind of a good Buddhist maybe?)

But, no matter what religion we believe on, let's just pray for anything :)

xoxo



Labels: