A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
missing GOSSIP GIRL
Friday, July 31, 2009 | 3 comments

during this super long holiday, i felt quite bored lately..it's about to the end of the holiday and i start to miss my life before holiday : the girls, the college ( even missing my lectures time ! lol ), everything !

but lately i've been missing my favorite series : gossip girl ! the new season will be aired on sepetember.
missing my college time and friend means missing gossip girl, because i always watch it during my time dealing with tons of assignments..hehe..gosh, i truly missing it..here are several picts of the latest shoot on gossip girl, hope it'll help to cure your miss to them..hehehe..


THE CAST










THE SCENES













DON'T FORGET TO WATCH GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 3 PREMIERE
SEPTEMBER 14, 2009

Labels: