A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
(sometimes) we just can't get everything that we want
Sunday, March 8, 2009 | 0 comments

Have you ever felt like you're find your half ? Seems like you're totally fall deep in love ? I think I do feel it lately..
But since there's a super big burden blocking our way, we decided not to start it. Ok, rewind. It's ME, who decided not to start it. I hate to suffering when I am actually in love. Soo..Let's just kills those butterflies on my stomach..=(

LY, D !
I know you love me and I DO love you,too. Too bad, it's not about time..'Cos the longer we keep it, the more we both will hurt..

Astalavista !

*soundtrack : twentyfirstnight - track 12

Labels: