A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
who doesn't love mr. bass ?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 | 0 comments

Gossip Girl enter the 17th eps on their 2nd season..Yuhuu. Some of my friends think the story start to be not interesting, but I think it's still one of the great TV show..hehe. I like the story, the casts, and of course, the wardrobe..hoho.

At first, I only like Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) for his gorgeous smile and great looking face. But lately, I've found that Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) looking great too in the show. I started to realize that Westwick has something..(by the time I wrote this, my friends will totally laugh at me..They ALL are ALREADY becoming Chuck's fans..haha, I'm joining you all, girls !)


dan humphrey (penn badgley)

nate archibald (chace crawford)


And this is the man of the show...


CHUCK BASS !

Everybody LOVES Chuck Bass, I guess..=)

Labels: