A dreamer


profile links entry FOLLOW
Garnis. 1988. Jakarta, Indonesia. Just come back from blog hiatus.



Template made by Feryal Evliya. Fonts by webfonts. And, always credit to weheartit.
the rain will fall, the rain will fall..
Monday, December 22, 2008 | 0 comments

it's still early in the morning, and raining already..
too lazy to get up from my bed..i wish i could go with my blanket covered me..hahaha..

my mom tried several times to wake me up. too bad, she's succeed.. =P
haa. i was almost forgot that today is mother's day, so i went downstair and congrats my mom..
just a kiss and big hug, i thought she's kinda like it..hoho.
i'm thinking of buying her a cheesecake, one of her fave..hoo. later on..

need to prepare to meet my sist, we're going to braga today..
looking for old magazines there and maybe a photo shoot ?
hoho..

adios, people !

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!